hehai! assalamualaikum and a very gud nite guys!
umm,,i have nothing to do tonight,,just wasting my precious time by downloading the new songs,, and just playing with the twitters,,,
huh,,,i dont know what happen with myself tonight,,im sucks again! oh no!!!!
how come this feeling always come over me???!!! Arrgghhh! please go away! ummm,,,
Actually, it already past a few months i did not share my feeling and my condition here. Why?
umm,,because I dont have much time. Ummm,, kinda of liar right?? hehhe,, Ok, fine!
Time always wait for me, but i really dont appreciate them! Dem me! hahah,,,
| hehehe,,as my "penyeri" at this entry |
Oppppss,, sorry! just replying my tweets just now,, heheh,,,
umm,,ha..let me tell u guys something,,
right now and at this moment, i want to make some announcement! For a few this months, i'm already addicted with the twitters! OMG! What happend to me! Now, if im not tweet for one day, i feel like im gonna frustrated! ahaha,,,LOL! How could this weird thing happen to me??
umm,,for these a few weeks, i do had a lot of problem. With peeps, assignment, exam, and so on. Argghh,,,why did my life turn like this? I feel like i cannot take care my ownself without mu parents. And for your information, i just arrived at this beautiful and meaningful UTM,,,hahah,,
I just spend my holidays with my beloved family,,yeayy,,, it was a meaningful moment that i ever had,,wewewe,, love them so much!
| this is me! hehehe,,,small right? =) |
what else should i share here? umm,,,one more thing,, i really really mad and angry to one of my bff because until this moment, she still didnt wish my belated birthday,,, how could u? I'm waiting until this moment,,uwwaaaa!!!!!! hope she will wish me on my next birthday...
ok,,i think thats all for this entry. I don't know what else should i write overhere,,,so its better for me to stop here and having my sleep for tonight coz, tomorrow i'll have some event to handle,,hehe,,#proud to be UTM-ians,,,=)
ok,,thats all from me for this time,,bubye! see ya!
assalamualaikummm...
speaking about birthday, I remember yours until now. 21/5 isn't it? hihi.
ReplyDeleteyup dear! =)
ReplyDelete